The Review and Plan Tools (RPTs) for the Essentials will allow you to take a step-by-step approach to review the extent to which Essentials are in a chosen subject, and to plan for the further development of the Essential in the subject.
There are three RPT tools, each covering one of the key areas required for development of the Essential in a subject. These can be viewed or downloaded in PDF format as follows:
- Intended Learning Outcomes RPT 2015
- Student Learning Activities RPT 2015
- Subject Assessment Tasks RPT 2015
When you have looked at these, click on the arrow at the top left to return to this page.
Best use can be made of these Review and Plan Tools if they are downloaded in word format:
- Intended Learning Outcomes RPT 2015 in Word
- Student Learning Activities RPT 2015 in Word
- Subject Assessment Tasks RPT 2015 in Word
When using these tools, refer to the Guideline for using Essentials tools – able to be viewed and downloaded as a PDF.To return to this page, click the back arrow at the top left.